Clean carpet and furniture reflects a feeling of comfort and freshness to the inner atmosphere of a home and /or office. In order to achieve this, carpets require regular maintenance which will keep them looking their best, increase their lifespan, and reduce allergens in the air.
Our fully trained technicians here at Cleaners on the Move utilize state-of-the-art equipment, which will keep your carpet and furniture clean and fresh.
Using our high powered truck mount, the carpet and furniture cleaning process includes 4 steps:
- Pre-treating: Our technicians make sure that all exposed carpets are pre-treated and not just the traffic areas. The cleaning agents that are inserted in your carpet are eco-friendly and will also kill any bacteria that may exist in the carpet fiber. In addition, special cleaning agents are utilized in high traffic areas where the carpets require additional care and attention.
- Carpet Grooming: Once the cleaning agent is sprayed on the carpet surface, our technicians use a special carpet groomer, which will help activate the cleaning agent throughout the entire fiber, not just the surface.
- Conditioned Extraction: Extraction is performed diligently with conditioned hot water to extract the maximum amount of residue and dirt from your carpet. We take our time during this procedure because we know the longer we spend extracting, the cleaner the carpet will be.
- * Carpet Protection: Fabric Protector helps prevent spills from becoming permanent stains and keeps your carpets looking newer longer.
* at extra cost but well worth it